Healthy Back is a free application with a set of 13 exercises for problem back and after uncomplicated spinal injuries.
We have prepared for you a special set of rehabilitation exercises developed by specialists from the Research Institute of Emergency Pediatric Surgery and Traumatology (Roshal Clinic) for conducting classes at home.
The application will be useful for parents whose children are undergoing medical gymnastics courses at the final stages of physical rehabilitation.
The feature of the application is feedback on the performance of each repetition using the motion sensor of your smartphone.
Tell us about your experience with the application through the “Write to developer” option!
- Recovery exercises for the spine for independent exercise at home. All exercises are optimized for smartphone use, performed sequentially on the left and right leg or arm.
- A set of exercises for 100 days. The complex has an average level of complexity, the necessary exercise skills are formed in the first week of classes.
- Video and voice guidance of the exercise. You can exercise without looking at your smartphone screen. The exercises are accompanied by synchronous videos and voice commands.
- Be sure to try – Ability to monitor the exercise using the motion sensors of your smartphone. Optional. You can disable the correctness control mode in the Application Settings.
If you want to exercise under the control of a smartphone, then you will need to attach the smartphone to the ankle or wrist. You can do this with a bandage, a toe cap, or purchase an Armband-style case.
- Before conducting a set of classes, consult a specialist for advice.
- We do not recommend doing physical activity on your own in case of severe pain or swelling, or stop using it if such sensations arose during exercise.
The application was prepared with the support of the Children’s Doctor Roshal Foundation within the framework of the project “Digital physical rehabilitation of children and adolescents with problems of the musculoskeletal system.”
You can contact us at any time by email email@example.com.
We also have a group on Vkontakte vk.com/nefitnes
and Facebook www.facebook.com/nefitnesgroup.